Finally, TRE is back, and we've got stuff to do.
This episode will feature the following tags:
- reaction questions: As we see fit, we will retag ones that are worth it, delete ones that deserve it, and edit ones that need it. (see Should we delete and blacklist [reaction]?).
- homework questions will get the same treatment. (see Do we really need [homework]? [Part 3])
Once we're reasonably done with those,
- PLANNED (Continue) flagging hint-ish answers as NAA (see here)
- PLANNED Moderate questions with buzzword-y titles (most recent related meta post here; includes links to other buzzword posts).
Additional cleanup activities are up for discussion:
- What shall we do with closed, up-voted questions, which have no answers?
- How should we deal with bad questions that attracted not too helpful answers?
- A list of additional tags for potential cleanup is being curated in the "Future Tag Actions" Project of the Chem.SE Cleanup GitHub organization (see below)
- Here's the link to the Spring Cleaning chat.
- We also have a Github organization thingy. Ping any of the Spring Cleaning chat room owners with your Github username for an invite to the organization.
- If you wish, you can announce your availability in the linked Google sheet so we would readjust the time for the other TREs if necessary.
- Spring Cleaning FAQ