I don't know from where you get the idea that there's nothing you can do. You can:
- Edit the question so it's in the best shape it can be. That includes grammar and formatting. Or,
- Leave a comment explaining why the question should be reopened (and that is what at least one user has done under that question). Or,
- Ask people in chat to consider reopening and/or explain to them why. Or,
- Come to meta and challenge the closure decision, which you kinda sorta have. But you could have done it in a much better way. Or,
- Flag for moderator attention and explain why it should be reopened.
- Or a combination of the above.
These are more or less mentioned in the help page you've linked. And, 'course, after 3,000 rep, you can be one of the five people to reopen the question.