I am a graduate student in Physics at UC Santa Barbara.
- Physics 39.2k 39.2k 44 gold badges8787 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5k 5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 90 Why do we use cross products in physics?
- 87 Why does "Turn! Turn! Turn!" equal 241217.524881?
- 62 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 55 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 52 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 50 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- View more network posts →