MIT ChemE PhD, now grappling with pulse electrochemistry. Self-professed Excel VBA whiz, passable Python hacker, and dabbler in quantum chemistry.
- Chemistry 14.8k 14.8k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Web Applications 921 921 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 700 700 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 Why doesn't water burn?
- 81 Setting Up a HackerOne Security Bug Bounty Program
- 77 What is the name of the 8 white squares surrounding resizable views?
- 76 How to mark all e-mails as read in Gmail?
- 46 Is there a cheap, safe liquid that evaporates EXOthermically around room temperature?
- 36 Why isn't ethane used for cooking?
- 27 What is the meaning of the "-osic" suffix on a metal (e.g., cobaltosic oxide)?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (36)
24 absurd edit war Dec 4 '16
16 Community Promotion Ads - 2017 Feb 2 '17
15 What to do about rudimentary questions? Jan 13 '16
14 Let's decide on what we should close as homework Apr 5 '16