MIT ChemE PhD, now grappling with pulse electrochemistry. Self-professed Excel VBA whiz, passable Python hacker, and dabbler in quantum chemistry.
- Chemistry 15.7k 15.7k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 895 895 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Why doesn't water burn?
- 89 How to mark all e-mails as read in Gmail?
- 81 Setting Up a HackerOne Security Bug Bounty Program
- 77 What is the name of the 8 white squares surrounding resizable views?
- 46 Is there a cheap, safe liquid that evaporates EXOthermically around room temperature?
- 37 Why isn't ethane used for cooking?
- 27 What is the meaning of the "-osic" suffix on a metal (e.g., cobaltosic oxide)?
- View more network posts →