- Chess♦ 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.9k 1.9k 1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 22 bronze badges
- Puzzling 216 216 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 How do I analyze my game after playing?
- 44 Why does nitration of N,N-dimethylaniline occur at the meta position?
- 42 What are some of the checkmates with very few moves?
- 36 What are the consequences of an early a6 in the Sicilian?
- 34 Why is the Ruy Lopez such a common opening?
- 32 Can a rook win against a knight in the endgame?
- 31 Is there a "perfect" game?
- View more network posts →
8 Let's decide on a homework policy Apr 26 '12
3 Question about sulfur - on topic or off topic? Apr 30 '12
1 Tags for different kinds of NMR: are they necessary? Apr 26 '12