Washington, United States
Member for 6 years, 8 months
My Pictures: throwing constructors
My Code: stl style iterators, stl style containers, map of string to functions with different signatures, istream formatted input, copying a graph, heap memory tracker, stack tracer C++03, stack tracer C++11, chained comparisons, my fibonacci implementation, Simple RDP, value_iterator, tree-based vector, finally, switch on anything, throw from stream, combination generator, O(1) Overhead "quicksort", returning multiple values, COM ptrptr, Simple Tokenizer, DebugOut, No missing initializers, Double Dispatch, Evil Hangman, next_combination, next_increasing, queue iterators(WIP), erased_value, pimpl
- Stack Overflow 57.5k 57.5k 1616 gold badges9090 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 612 612 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 325 325 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 315 315 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 272 272 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 376 How to use enums in C++
- 254 How to implement an STL-style iterator and avoid common pitfalls?
- 222 Writing your own STL Container
- 177 The static keyword and its various uses in C++
- 139 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- 121 Why can we use `std::move` on a `const` object?
- 110 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.