Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 19.9k 19.9k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 323 323 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 259 259 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Python scikit learn pca.explained_variance_ratio_ cutoff
- 56 Effect of drinking ultra-pure water
- 41 Why isn't aluminium involved in biological processes?
- 30 Why does water evaporate spontaneously at room temperature despite ΔG > 0?
- 30 Why does brown sugar have a strong smell but white sugar doesn't?
- 28 What happens if you cool water in a container too small for it to freeze?
- 25 Why can't I balance this reaction algebraically?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.