Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 78 Bonding in diatomic C2, a carbon-carbon quadruple bond?
- 47 Why does menthol (e.g. peppermint) feel cool to the tongue?
- 43 Can an atom have more than 8 valence electrons? If not, why is 8 the limit?
- 33 What do the different grades of chemicals mean?
- 32 Why do different substances have different boiling points?
- 26 Choosing the right condenser
- 24 What does this lambda–sigma notation mean?
- View more network posts →