"I think, therefore I am troubled"
Picture credits: E. Smith
Member for 7 years, 6 months
41 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '16 at 5:28
- Chemistry 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Biology 4.5k 4.5k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 607 607 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 456 456 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 How can antibonding orbitals be more antibonding than bonding orbitals are bonding?
- 29 Extremely rare occurence of Heart cancer?
- 22 Molecular chirality and optical rotation
- 21 Why does the reaction quotient use the products (multiplications) of reactants and products, rather than their respective sums?
- 21 Products of Reimer–Tiemann reaction of 4-methylphenol
- 20 Comparing acidities of substituted and aromatic carboxylic acids
- 19 Is it possible for two brown-eyed parents to have blue-eyed child?
- View more network posts →