Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 17 '15 at 14:34
- Stack Overflow 55.3k 55.3k 1414 gold badges9393 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Physics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 449 How to check if a variable is set in Bash?
- 211 Make xargs handle filenames that contain spaces
- 158 How can I have a newline in a string in sh?
- 157 Why start a shell command with a backslash?
- 116 Bash command line and input limit
- 57 Why does a function with no parameters (compared to the actual function definition) compile?
- 55 if statement to check $HOSTNAME in shell script
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 17 '15