PhD student in graphene electronics with background in physics (nuclear, optics) and nano-engineering (photonics, perovskites, metamaterials). Avid independent budget traveler (EU, Russia), language learner (RU, ES, EO, FR), radio amateur (DK2AX), juggler and guitar/ukulele/trombone player.
If you have 30 seconds, please take this language survey on Google Docs.
It is gathering data on the correlation between native and second languages and will help to answer questions such as How many people in the world can I speak with?.
Top network posts
- 112 How to use public transport in Russia with limited Russian knowledge
- 99 Why is oil a better lubricant than water?
- 98 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 93 My car broke down in Siberia. What do I do now?
- 85 What can an independent election observer in Russia do if they notice irregularities?
- 54 How to use public transport in Russia with limited Russian knowledge
- 50 Why is ice made from boiled water clear?
- View more network posts →