Top network posts
- 27 Why is oil a better lubricant than water?
- 25 Newton's 3rd law... hitting drywall (which I break) vs hitting a brick (which breaks me)?
- 20 Why does the negative sign arise in this thermodynamic relation?
- 14 Second law of thermodynamics and heat change existence
- 12 How were the Navier-Stokes equations found in the first place if we can't solve it?
- 12 Does capillary rise violate hydrostatic paradox?
- 9 Why is the Gibbs free energy for phase changes zero at constant temperature and pressure?
- View more network posts →