Retired PhD Chemical Engineer with > 35 years experience in industry
Expertise: Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Reaction Engineering, Atmospheric Science, Rheology
Member for 6 years, 4 months
15 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '20 at 19:40
Top network posts
- 37 Why do our hands feel warm when we rub them?
- 31 Newton's 3rd law... hitting drywall (which I break) vs hitting a brick (which breaks me)?
- 28 Is there a fundamental reason for the exponential dependence of the evolution of the temperature in an electronic deviced that is powered on?
- 28 Why is oil a better lubricant than water?
- 20 Why does the negative sign arise in this thermodynamic relation?
- 20 What would happen if a 10-kg cube of iron, at a temperature close to 0 kelvin, suddenly appeared in your living room?
- 14 Second law of thermodynamics and heat change existence
- View more network posts →