Top network posts
- 34 Why do our hands feel warm when we rub them?
- 29 Newton's 3rd law... hitting drywall (which I break) vs hitting a brick (which breaks me)?
- 28 Why is oil a better lubricant than water?
- 20 Why does the negative sign arise in this thermodynamic relation?
- 14 Second law of thermodynamics and heat change existence
- 12 Does capillary rise violate hydrostatic paradox?
- 12 How were the Navier-Stokes equations found in the first place if we can't solve it?
- View more network posts →