Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 In plain language, what's the difference between two things that are 'equivalent', 'equal', and 'identical'?
- 45 In plain language, what's the significance of a field?
- 41 Why do proof authors use natural language sentences to write proofs?
- 34 May I treat units (e.g. joules, grams, etc.) in equations as variables?
- 29 Why is acceleration expressed as m/s/s?
- 27 If I don't know whether a staff member has a PhD, should I address her as Dr. in my emails?
- 25 What is a simple example of a limit in the real world?
- View more network posts →