cbeleites unhappy with SX
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician.
I do professional chemometrics consulting and training as well as chemometric method development and coding:
Södeler Weg 19
phone: +49 (15 23) 1 83 74 18
USt-ID: DE306376280 email: claudia (dot) beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) gmbh
Member for 8 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '20 at 13:23
- Cross Validated 32.3k 32.3k 22 gold badges6464 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Academia 20.5k 20.5k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.2k 3.2k 1919 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 205 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 99 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 96 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 87 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 85 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 78 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 69 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- View more network posts →