Marine ecologist. Statistical challenges and visual presentation of complex data are among my favorite professional interests. Author of PlotSvalbard, sclero and RImageJROI packages for R.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '14 at 8:33
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 695 695 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 272 272 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 253 253 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 How trustworthy are the confidence intervals for lmer objects through effects package?
- 29 Read an Excel file directly from a R script
- 28 How do I run a high pass or low pass filter on data points in R?
- 25 The reference book for statistics with R – does it exist and what should it contain?
- 23 Should one cite a LaTeX package in a scientific publication?
- 18 Changing the scale of a variable to 0-100
- 18 Error in loading rgl package with Mac OS X
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14