I am currently a PhD student at Oxford working on NMR spectroscopy of small molecules, after having graduated with an MChem (also from Oxford) in 2018.
I write Python as part of my PhD and dabble in other languages, such as Haskell.
I play the violin (DipABRSM), the flute (ABRSM G7), and the piano.
- Chemistry♦ 57.5k 57.5k 99 gold badges185185 silver badges334334 bronze badges
- Physics 391 391 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 378 378 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 239 239 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 53 Why is chemistry unpredictable?
- 46 What is the molecular structure of xenon hexafluoride?
- 46 Why do research papers mention experimental details in such detail?
- 44 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 44 What is the difference between ∆G and ∆G°?
- 41 Why do compounds like SF6 and SF4 exist but SH6 and SH4 don't?
- View more network posts →