I am currently a PhD student at Oxford working on NMR spectroscopy of small molecules, after having graduated with an MChem (also from Oxford) in 2018.
I write Python as part of my PhD and dabble in other languages, such as Haskell.
I play the violin (DipABRSM), the flute (ABRSM G7), and the piano.
- Chemistry♦ 56.2k 56.2k 99 gold badges182182 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- Physics 391 391 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 378 378 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 226 226 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 200 200 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 53 Why is chemistry unpredictable?
- 45 What is the molecular structure of xenon hexafluoride?
- 45 Why do research papers mention experimental details in such detail?
- 44 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 41 Why do compounds like SF6 and SF4 exist but SH6 and SH4 don't?
- 41 What is the difference between ∆G and ∆G°?
- View more network posts →