I am currently a PhD student at Oxford, working on NMR spectroscopy of small molecules.
MChem University of Oxford (2018). Part II (Master's project) under the supervision of Prof. Ed Anderson, on rhodium-catalysed cycloisomerisations. Some of this work was published: Org. Lett. 2019, 21 (8), 2918–2922.
I play the violin (DipABRSM), the flute, and the piano.
Top network posts
- 45 What is the molecular structure of xenon hexafluoride?
- 43 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 42 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 39 What is the difference between ∆G and ∆G°?
- 38 Does benzene's resonance structure allow it to enter DNA?
- 38 Does water have a chemical name?
- 36 Five-pointed crown alkane C25H40: does it exist?
- View more network posts →