I am currently a PhD student at Oxford, working on NMR spectroscopy of small molecules.
MChem University of Oxford (2018). Part II (Master's project) under the supervision of Prof. Ed Anderson, on rhodium-catalysed cycloisomerisations. Some of this work was published: Org. Lett. 2019, 21 (8), 2918–2922.
I play the violin (DipABRSM), the flute, and the piano.
- Chemistry♦ 54.5k 54.5k 99 gold badges174174 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Physics 390 390 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 378 378 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 226 226 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 162 162 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 45 Why is chemistry unpredictable?
- 45 Why do research papers mention experimental details in such detail?
- 45 What is the molecular structure of xenon hexafluoride?
- 44 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 41 What is the difference between ∆G and ∆G°?
- 38 Does benzene's resonance structure allow it to enter DNA?
- View more network posts →