PhD candidate at Oxford (Synthesis for Biology and Medicine EPSRC CDT).
MChem University of Oxford. Part II (Master's) under the supervision of Prof. Ed Anderson, on rhodium-catalysed cycloisomerisations.
I play the violin (DipABRSM), the flute, and the piano.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 7 months
246 profile views
Last seen 11 mins ago
Top Network Posts
- 41 What is the molecular structure of xenon hexafluoride?
- 40 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 38 Does water have a chemical name?
- 35 Five-pointed crown alkane C25H40: does it exist?
- 35 Does benzene's resonance structure allow it to enter DNA?
- 34 What is the difference between ∆G and ∆G°?
- 33 Why is the letter J omitted in the spdf... sequence?
- View more network posts →