Top network posts
- 90 Can I negotiate a patent idea for a raise, under French law?
- 13 Why is the boiling point of pentane (36.1 °C) slightly higher than that of diethyl ether (34.6 °C)?
- 12 Quitting during probation period
- 7 How does a reference electrode work in a three electrode system?
- 6 Why do catalysts have limited turnover numbers in practice?
- 6 Molecules aren't the same as atoms?
- 6 Why does depolarisation by high intracellular K+ trigger calcium channels opening?
- View more network posts →