Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 33.2k 33.2k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Mathematics 25.7k 25.7k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.8k 1.8k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Why don't we explode after drinking water?
- 67 Is the "determinant" that shows up accidental?
- 66 Why doesn't frozen sugar solution taste sweet?
- 63 Are rational points dense on every circle in the coordinate plane?
- 52 How do they ensure there is one electron on an oil drop in Millikan's oil drop experiment?
- 46 Did Apollo 13 produce any scientific results?
- 37 Alternating series; first term is 0. Do I have a problem?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.