- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Chess 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computational Science 396 396 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 107 107 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Please help solve this endgame problem posed by a friend
- 24 Why do chess coaches encourage their students to play stronger players?
- 17 Why Are Openings Named After Countries?
- 13 Good Knight Against Bad Bishop Endgame - A More Constructive Plan?
- 13 Can a lone pair be involved in cis/trans isomerism?
- 12 Why is MnO2 not a peroxide?
- 11 why change "complex*16" to "complex(16)" cause the runtime increased unreasonably in fortran?
- View more network posts →