Label-free imaging and inverse optics applied to high-content screening and assisted reproductive technologies. Experience developing new imaging platforms and software tools for biomedical applications, with a focus on interferometric contrast enhancement and high-throughput instrumentation.
You can find me in the
Lounge<C++> chat room.
I keep most of my stuff on gitlab.
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 1010 gold badges5656 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Super User 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Physics 762 762 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 749 749 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 742 742 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Does Windows 8 still implement POSIX?
- 57 Should Stack Exchange in general be awarding "A"s for Effort?
- 48 Auto login Windows Server 2012
- 23 Parallelise rsync using GNU Parallel
- 22 Most efficient way to store thousand telephone numbers
- 22 Motivation for Tom Lehrer's song "Lobachevsky"?
- 21 __builtin_prefetch, How much does it read?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.