Top network posts
- 52 Why is the ampere a base unit and not the coulomb?
- 29 What exactly is hydrogen bonding (and does it really need fluorine, oxygen, or nitrogen)?
- 12 What do we mean when we talk about Gibbs Free Energy?
- 11 How is it that the equilibrium constant does not depend on the mechanism?
- 10 Does the hybridization model gives us any further insight on Molecular Geometry?
- 9 How does initial rate of reaction imply rate of reaction at any time?
- 9 What can be known about the formulas for energy only from the fact that it is conserved?
- View more network posts →