Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 607 607 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 361 361 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 279 279 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Chemistry 259 259 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 247 247 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Would PCA work for boolean (binary) data types?
- 17 Good thinker, bad problem solver in graduate school?
- 10 What are the difference between some basic numerical root finding methods?
- 7 Stability of furanose vs. pyranose form of glucose?
- 5 How do some humans seemingly naturally have positive or mitigated appraisal of stressful events?
- 5 Is a single point a closed interval?
- View more network posts →