- Chemistry 18.3k 18.3k 22 gold badges7171 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 631 631 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Absolute Value Symbols
- 60 What flags do you set for your GFORTRAN debugger/compiler to catch faulty code?
- 60 How to initialize two-dimensional arrays in Fortran
- 40 Writing robust and "modern" Fortran code
- 38 Why are covalent bonds directional?
- 35 How do I visualize an atom?
- 32 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.