Member for 8 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen May 28 '20 at 20:11
- Chemistry 18k 18k 22 gold badges7070 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges3737 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 631 631 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Absolute Value Symbols
- 58 What flags do you set for your GFORTRAN debugger/compiler to catch faulty code?
- 57 How to initialize two-dimensional arrays in Fortran
- 40 Writing robust and "modern" Fortran code
- 36 Why are covalent bonds directional?
- 35 How do I visualize an atom?
- 31 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- View more network posts →