One of those right brain left brain individuals who gets a buzz from problem solving in both hemispheres. Push comes to shove I'd take the right brain role (be it illustrator, design, art direction or UI/UX) and work with a hard core left brain coder.
I like to use Apples Quartz Composer framework since it's a nice overlap of both and also I never learned serious professional grade coding despite starting 30 years ago on DG, ND, Digital mainframes as a 10 yo in Basic Fortran and Pascal then moving on to an Apple ][e and discovering peaks and pokes.
I've also worked in Film and Theatre as a production designer and studied Architecture (my first love) for some time.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '15 at 14:50
Top network posts
- 179 Are there other whitespace codes like   for half-spaces, em-spaces, en-spaces etc useful in HTML?
- 10 How do I set the width (in pixels) of an input slider?
- 9 Is there a way to define a default value to be selected in an HTML Form of Radio Buttons?
- 7 What typically happens to H2 molecules released into atmosphere (with no spark source)?
- View more network posts →