I am a Dutch amateur mathematician currently interested in probability, combinatorics, number theory, calculus, algebra, geometry, set theory, computability theory, graph theory and group theory.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '18 at 20:39
- Mathematics 21.7k 21.7k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Area 51 6.5k 6.5k 44 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 2424 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.9k 2.9k 1010 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Is it possible to describe the Collatz function in one formula?
- 42 What is exactly the difference between a definition and an axiom?
- 42 How do I square a logarithm?
- 35 Does having two first languages make you more effective in learning second languages later?
- 35 To what extent can quantum computers help to develop Artificial Intelligence?
- 34 2017 is the 1st prime satisfying three conditions. What is the 2nd?
- 34 Why does Jeff Atwood no longer have the diamond?
- View more network posts →