BY DAY: Alt-Rock Ninja Cowgril at Veridian Dynamics.
BY NIGHT: I write code and code rights for penalcoders.org, an awesome non-profit that will totally take your money at that link. My kids are cuter than yours.
FOR FUN: C+ Jokes, Segway Roller Derby, NYT Sat. Crosswords (in Sharpie!), Ostrich Grooming.
"If you see scary things, look for the helpers-you'll always see people helping."-Fred Rogers
Member for 5 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '15 at 13:33
- Role-playing Games 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Parenting 1k 1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 874 874 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- SharePoint 733 733 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Impact on kids NOT having TV?
- 64 How would Facebook Sysadmins prevent the summoning of Cthulhu?
- 58 When does Excel decide to overflow text into adjacent cells, or cut them at the boundary?
- 44 Why does the spellchecker think this sentence is wrong?
- 32 Excel is not updating cells, options > formula > workbook calculation set to automatic
- 27 Player may be manipulating die rolls, but I'm uncertain. How do I approach the situation?
- 24 Friend was brainwashed by MLM-/ponzi investment scam. What can I do?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 15 '15