I work on Servo and Rust at Mozilla. Former physics student.
I used to moderate Physics and Chemistry, however I'm no longer very active. You can contact me on Twitter.
- Meta Stack Exchange 75.9k 75.9k 2424 gold badges189189 silver badges358358 bronze badges
- Physics 17.3k 17.3k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chemistry 13.9k 13.9k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.9k 7.9k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 191 Allow moderators to reply to a flag
- 185 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 165 Is there a Chrome extension that I can use to note why I've opened a tab?
- 145 Send authors an inbox message if their question is put on hold
- 129 How do I split a string in Rust?
- 118 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →
Top tags (40)
95 How can I format math/chemistry expressions here? May 9 '12
93 How can I format math/chemistry expressions here? May 9 '12
36 Stepping down as a moderator Mar 3 '19
26 Formatting Sandbox I: please test stuff here [duplicate] May 14 '12
23 Enable mhchem mathjax extension Apr 26 '12
20 How can I enable MathJax in chat? May 9 '12
16 Let's decide on a homework policy Apr 26 '12
12 Should we allow data questions? May 23 '12