Career: NMR facility manager and assistant professor of chemistry
Hobby: Reading (and sometimes translating) Scandinavian folktales and Old Norse sagas.
Quirks: I prefer vim to all other editors and all my tex'ing is done with vim-latex.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 21 '18 at 18:36
Top network posts
- 11 What's the point of long/complex sourdough feeding techniques?
- 9 Can a stiff piano action be lightened?
- 8 What's an acceptable substitute for Pandan Leaves?
- 7 What [if anything] is special about the boiling process of purifying water (excluding temperature)?
- 7 Why do hydroxyl groups only produce a singlet in proton NMR?
- 5 PGFOrnaments don't center properly
- 5 Can dissolving be a chemical change?
- View more network posts →