Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 16.6k 16.6k 1515 gold badges9797 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Physics 7.4k 7.4k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 877 877 55 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 221 Forward declaration of nested types/classes in C++
- 153 Is visiting HTTPS websites on a public hotspot secure?
- 143 Is using an outdated C compiler a security risk?
- 119 Why don't we store the syntax tree instead of the source code?
- 110 Is it possible to start fire using moonlight?
- 109 How can I count all the lines of code in a directory recursively?
- 87 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.