Sometimes a chair, sometimes a boat. Possibly neither.
Top network posts
- 19 How to identify if a chemical equation has a 'fractional order'?
- 19 Why is entropy favorable?
- 17 Does a diatomic gas have one or two vibrational degrees of freedom?
- 13 What is the need for so many theories of acids and bases?
- 12 Most probable point for finding an electron in the 1s orbital of a Hydrogen atom
- 12 Chemical equation that can be balanced in infinite number of ways?
- 11 How do I compare the C=C bond lengths in this cumulene?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.