Well, I'm a normal student with extraordinary laziness, but has a natural hunger for conceptual understanding of science (and whatnot), and food.
- Chemistry 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 685 685 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 135 135 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How to derive these general formulae for number of stereoisomers of a compound with a possible plane of symmetry?
- 13 Why do larger alkyl groups show a greater inductive (+I) effect?
- 12 How to find if this function is always zero?
- 11 Gauche effect and bond length
- 11 Calculating probability of winning best-of-7-games tournament. Why is my method wrong?
- 9 Is methanol really more acidic than water?
- 7 How did we realize that light travels at a finite speed?
- View more network posts →