- Mathematics 684 684 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 359 359 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 261 261 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 151 151 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chemistry 147 147 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 Why does water gulp out of a water bottle with a narrow opening instead of a steady flow?
- 8 How did Bill Gates actually make his money?
- 8 Check whether element is clickable in selenium
- 6 Why didn't Murdock notice that Fisk wasn't lying when he talked about improving the city?
- 5 Why don't the solute molecules in a volatile solvent also escape to contribute to vapor pressure?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 27 '16