I'm a third year undergraduate chemistry student from Canada. I'm interested in chemistry at the boundary of organic and inorganic. My current research involves computational modelling of frustrated Lewis pairs, plus I'm taking some classes in organometallic chemistry and organic synthesis. I'm also into jazz piano, climbing rocks, and planting trees.
Montreal, QC, Canada
Member for 5 years
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '20 at 8:28
Top network posts
- 13 Is there an abbreviation for "something bulky"?
- 12 Fluorescein synthesis
- 11 IS DMSO-o a σ-donor, a π-donor, or both?
- 11 What makes a good antioxidant?
- 10 Why is (NH4)2[CuCl4] square planar complex but Cs2[CuCl4] is tetrahedral?
- 9 How to find a transition state for an electrophilic addition with Gaussian and map the reaction pathway?
- 9 Stability of transition and post-transition metal alkoxides
- View more network posts →