I'm a third year undergraduate chemistry student from Canada. I'm interested in chemistry at the boundary of organic and inorganic. My current research involves computational modelling of frustrated Lewis pairs, plus I'm taking some classes in organometallic chemistry and organic synthesis. I'm also into jazz piano, climbing rocks, and planting trees.
Top network posts
- 13 Is there an abbreviation for "something bulky"?
- 12 Fluorescein synthesis
- 11 IS DMSO-o a σ-donor, a π-donor, or both?
- 11 Why is (NH4)2[CuCl4] square planar complex but Cs2[CuCl4] is tetrahedral?
- 11 What makes a good antioxidant?
- 9 How exactly does the oxidation of TEMPO by NaOCl/KBr work?
- 9 How to find a transition state for an electrophilic addition with Gaussian and map the reaction pathway?
- View more network posts →