Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '12 at 18:27
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 488 488 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 433 433 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chemistry 260 260 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 255 255 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 399 Why does npm install say I have unmet dependencies?
- 58 How can I search history with text already entered at the prompt in zsh?
- 26 Is it possible to make an alias for a module in Ruby?
- 22 Initialize an array of arrays in Julia
- 21 Newlines after section headings in amsart
- 21 Slicing a numpy array along a dynamically specified axis
- 19 What is a rigorous definition of gas volume, and how is the Van der Waals equation derived?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 3 '16