Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 17 What do these labels for molecular electronic states mean?
- 14 Shape of a wavefunction
- 12 How many students are typical for an advisor?
- 9 How to choose proper active space in method such as CASPT2 and CASSCF?
- 6 Does SCF energy mean same as HF energy?
- 5 How to distinguish first excited state and second excited state?
- 5 Is these a pair of diastereomer or identical compound?
- View more network posts →