I studied mainly in organic chemistry and computational/theoretical chemistry, but am now a COBOL developer in northern France. I have long standing interests in psychology, epistemology, mathematics, protochemistry and most other things. I like to read SF&F and French late 20th century literature.
Also I'm a nerd, apparently:
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 13 '20 at 19:33
Top network posts
- 10 Is methanol really more acidic than water?
- 10 What is the difference between ignition temperature and flash point?
- 7 Why is there no microscope on the Mars 2020 rover?
- 6 Statistics of Instant Runoff Voting
- 5 How were silver and gold separated using the salt cementation process?
- 5 Reason for prescence of oil bubbles while frying
- 5 Dissolution of protein powder in water
- View more network posts →