I have a PhD in Physics from Tulane University, and an AB in Physics from the University of Chicago. My research is on the analysis of the physical and chemical properties of polymers.
New Orleans, LA
Member for 7 years
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '17 at 17:29
Top network posts
- 23 When did physics texts start to teach Kepler's $3/2$'s power law as a result of Newton's $1/r^2$ law of gravitation, rather than the other way around?
- 18 How do non-polar substances dissolve in non-polar solvents?
- 14 Is the meander ratio of a river $= \pi$?
- 13 What was wrong with the caloric theory?
- 12 Significant Figures Interpretation
- 11 Can we say there are 2 EM radiation types?
- 11 What is the carbon dioxide content of a soda can or bottle?
- View more network posts →