I have a PhD in Physics from Tulane University, and an AB in Physics from the University of Chicago. My research is on the analysis of the physical and chemical properties of polymers.
New Orleans, LA
Member for 8 years, 1 month
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '17 at 17:29
- Physics 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 621 621 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 614 614 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 229 229 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 When did physics texts start to teach Kepler's $3/2$'s power law as a result of Newton's $1/r^2$ law of gravitation, rather than the other way around?
- 19 How do non-polar substances dissolve in non-polar solvents?
- 14 Is the meander ratio of a river $= \pi$?
- 13 Origin of Ladder Operator methods
- 13 What was wrong with the caloric theory?
- 12 Significant Figures Interpretation
- 11 Why do some sunsets have a green flash?
- View more network posts →