- Mathematics 9.7k 9.7k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 491 491 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Is every parallelogram a rectangle ??
- 34 What is the role of conjectures in modern mathematics?
- 31 Can Newton's laws of motion be proved (mathematically or analytically) or are they just axioms?
- 23 Can a right triangle have odd-length legs and even-length hypotenuse?
- 19 All other prime gaps (except between $2$ and $3$) are even.
- 17 Reason behind the dominance of particular countries in the IMO (International Mathematical Olympiad)
- 14 Why is sugar syrup so sticky?
- View more network posts →