I'm a retired science teacher who writes educational apps for iOS. I've taught AP Physics, AP Biology, Honors Chemistry and a course in computer animation (Cinema4D). Programming is a self-taught hobby and I appreciate any help I get on SO.
I've also worked a luthier, special effects cinematographer and modelmaker, carpenter, iron worker and field engineer.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 '17 at 21:39
Top network posts
- 33 Why do chemistry and physics have different sign convention in thermodynamics?
- 31 Why are light rays able to cross each other?
- 13 Why doesn't the gravitational energy in this system of evaporating and condensing water violate the second law of thermodynamics?
- 11 What is the cheapest way to create a right triangle out of a square dowel rod or similar?
- 10 What is the definition of green woods?
- 9 What are the differences in use between a drum sander and thickness planer?
- 8 The teacher insists that iodine oxidation number in iodate ion is 7
- View more network posts →