- Chemistry 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Mathematics 928 928 22 gold badges77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 646 646 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 164 164 99 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 44 For collision, physical contact is not a necessary condition. Why?
- 22 How are the number of tetrahedral voids twice the number of octahedral voids in a CCP structure?
- 20 Why is the boiling point of stibane higher than that of ammonia?
- 18 Why is H2SO4 a good dehydrating agent while other strong acids are not?
- 16 Why is 1H-borepine aromatic?
- 12 Why are some elements more abundant than others in the universe?
- View more network posts →