- Chemistry 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 579 579 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 382 382 22 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 150 150 77 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 108 108 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 43 For collision, physical contact is not a necessary condition. Why?
- 19 Why is the boiling point of stibane higher than that of ammonia?
- 15 How are the number of tetrahedral voids twice the number of octahedral voids in a CCP structure?
- 14 Why is 1H-borepine aromatic?
- 11 Why are some elements more abundant than others in the universe?
- 10 Why is H2SO4 a good dehydrating agent while other strong acids are not?
- View more network posts →