- Chemistry 3.1k 3.1k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 894 894 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 636 636 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 165 165 77 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 43 For collision, physical contact is not a necessary condition. Why?
- 19 Why is the boiling point of stibane higher than that of ammonia?
- 18 How are the number of tetrahedral voids twice the number of octahedral voids in a CCP structure?
- 14 Why is 1H-borepine aromatic?
- 13 Why is H2SO4 a good dehydrating agent while other strong acids are not?
- 12 Why are some elements more abundant than others in the universe?
- View more network posts →