- Chemistry 3.3k 3.3k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 908 908 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 636 636 22 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 163 163 77 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Why is it wrong to use the concept of hybridization for transition metal complexes?
- 43 For collision, physical contact is not a necessary condition. Why?
- 20 Why is the boiling point of stibane higher than that of ammonia?
- 19 How are the number of tetrahedral voids twice the number of octahedral voids in a CCP structure?
- 15 Why is H2SO4 a good dehydrating agent while other strong acids are not?
- 14 Why is 1H-borepine aromatic?
- 12 Why are some elements more abundant than others in the universe?
- View more network posts →