Software engineer by day.
Former organic chemist. I did my Ph.D. with Greg Fu at MIT.
I practice aikido and kyudo.
Boston, MA, United States
Member for 4 years
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 at 18:08
Top network posts
- 55 How do organic chemistry mechanisms become accepted?
- 28 When a candle burns, why does the top of wick glow if bottom of flame is hottest?
- 22 Does anyone know what this piece of glassware is?
- 20 Why doesn't TEMPO react with itself?
- 19 What does washing and drying a solution mean?
- 16 Synthesis Golf VII: (+)-Clopidogrel
- 14 There's an absolute zero, is there an "absolute hot"?
- View more network posts →