Software engineer by day.
Former organic chemist.
I practice aikido and kyudo.
Boston, MA, United States
Member for 3 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '19 at 2:17
Top network posts
- 55 How do organic chemistry mechanisms become accepted?
- 27 When a candle burns, why does the top of wick glow if bottom of flame is hottest?
- 22 Does anyone know what this piece of glassware is?
- 20 Why doesn't TEMPO react with itself?
- 15 Synthesis Golf VII: (+)-Clopidogrel
- 13 How are solvents chosen in organic reactions?
- 13 There's an absolute zero, is there an "absolute hot"?
- View more network posts →