Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 896 896 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Engineering 594 594 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 534 534 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 471 471 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 313 313 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How can there be decimal subscripts in a molecular formula?
- 22 Why do materials change color when exposed to the sun for a long time?
- 21 How to get rid of CO₂ in a house with A/C in hot summer?
- 20 Windmills in empty fields. Why no trees?
- 12 Why was Freon used in spray cans before it was declared a threat to ozone?
- 12 Takes days to charge phone from 10W solar panel
- 10 Does a generator produce voltage or current?
- View more network posts →