I'm a software engineer with a MSc degree in chemistry from ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
My main interests lie in the areas of statistical analysis and data presentation. I also like cooking, photography, and all things related to computer security.
Member for 7 years
31 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '19 at 12:17
- Chemistry 10k 10k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 399 399 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Biology 367 367 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 257 257 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 191 191 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 Why is gold golden?
- 32 Proper typography of "NOx"
- 31 Is alcohol really a solution?
- 30 How can antibonding orbitals be more antibonding than bonding orbitals are bonding?
- 21 How can I clean my lab coat?
- 15 What are these crystals on my champagne cork?
- 15 How does Ostwald-Walker method work?
- View more network posts →