Researcher in condensed matter physics, specifically numerical simulations, using DFT, classical and ab initio molecular dynamics, and lattice dynamics. Developing a phonon module for the linear scaling DFT code Conquest. Research interests include water ice, high pressure physics, planetary science, lattice dynamics, thermoelectrics and crystal structure prediction. Codes in fortran and python, uses Linux and MacOS.
Top network posts
- 16 What could my postdoctoral advisor do, now that he knows that I started looking for positions in industry?
- 11 Why doesn't water burn?
- 9 Why do people do postdoc(s) when they can already do research as a professor?
- 6 Why is ice cubical in structure at very low temperature?
- View more network posts →