Top network posts
- 34 How can a mug and a torus be equivalent if the mug is chiral?
- 33 How can I approach suggesting a significant other be interviewed after the company just hired a sibling?
- 16 Which carbons in pyrrole have the highest electron density?
- 14 Can Rydberg constant be in joules?
- 14 How do scientists know the min limit of temperature is -273 degree celsius?
- 13 Why is CF3COOH exceptionally acidic?
- 11 Why is carbon dioxide considered a Lewis acid?
- View more network posts →