Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- German Language 496 496 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Politics 338 338 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Law 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Difference between Coupled Cluster and Full CI
- 18 What are the pitfalls for new users of DFT?
- 18 What are some recent developments in density functional theory?
- 17 Is it correct to say that ethenol is an alcohol?
- 15 Is it correct to talk about an empty orbital?
- 14 Why is a very small peak with larger m/z not considered to be the molecular ion?
- 13 Decimal places vs significant figures
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.