Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '17 at 10:03
Top network posts
- 13 What is the difference between "atomic hydrogen" and "nascent hydrogen"?
- 13 What is a stereochemically active or inactive s orbital?
- 11 Why does boron add to the less substituted carbon in the hydroboration of an alkene?
- 9 Can "Common Ion Effect" suppress the dissociation of water molecules in acidulated water?
- 8 What is the difference between "Bisphosphate" and "Diphosphate" in biochemistry?
- 8 Why do spin isomers of hydrogen (ortho and para hydrogen) change their nuclear spin with temperature variance?
- 7 Why does phenol react on oxygen in the Gattermann–Koch reaction?
- View more network posts →